This week I am testing Adrienne Bailon's meal that she said she makes to impress her man. It sounds delicious and I would dare say that it is her spin of the garlic noodle dish from the famous restaurant Crustacean. The recipe seems easy enough, although there is one ingredient that is missing from The Real's website where I found this recipe. So of course I'll just have to skip that part. Here it is:
Sizzling Crab with Garlicky Noodles
2 lbs. crab
8 tablespoons of butter
1 stick of butter
4 cloves garlic
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
20 oz. spaghetti noodles
1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons minced
1 tablespoon Maggi seasoning sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
Prepping the crab:
1. Clean and then chop raw crab into small pieces.
2. Melt butter in a hot pan.
3. Add crab.
4. Sauté garlic in butter before it turns brown.
5. Add black pepper, chicken bouillon powder and stir.
6. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, and Maggi seasoning.
1. Boil water.
2. Once water begins to boil add noodles.
3. Cook noodles for 10-11 minutes.
4. Strain noodles once done.
1. Toss crab with noodles and cook until done.
2. Place pasta mixture on a plate and drizzle garlic sauce over it.
I must say that this dish turned out to be delish! It was a flavor that was so unexpected. Definitely a winner in my book. Here is a pic of my final dish.